Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors Formal Introduction

Post by Intimidator Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:39 am

My name is Brent and I'm from Springfield. I'm married to a beautiful Woman who knows how much I love to fish and allows me all the time I want as long as my chores are done and 1/2 of "our" chores are finished. This March I'll turn 50, I am a Constitutional Conservative and I am a CC and a multiple gun owner. I have a 9 y/o son who is turning into Jonny, he loves to hunt and fish and is one heck of a jig and swimbait fisherman already. I'm from a small farm town around SPFLD and fished and hunted small game as long as I can remember, after college (OU) I moved to South Carolina for 7 years and enjoyed all the Southern fishing I could, I fished all the large reservoirs and the best the Ocean had to offer. I moved back in 96 when my father (my best friend still) became ill, he's still kickin' at 78.
I met Jonny from the "other" site and took him under my wing and taught him everything I know in about a minute...I'm still learning from him:). Besides fishing, I'm into organic gardening and stay active with our 3 y/o 150 lb Cane Corse and a son who is into football, basketball, and combat fighting.
Good Fishing To All:)
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Formal Introduction

Post by OhioFisher Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Haha I like it Brent, looking good.

Glad to have ya here, even if it is by default Wink

Welcome!
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Intimidator Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:00 pm

No...I just missed you:)LOL
Intimidator
Intimidator
Outdoorsman 1
Outdoorsman 1

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:52 am

welcome, finally glad to see another active member even if it is from the other site.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down