Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buckeye Lake Sold!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Unhappy Buckeye Lake Sold!!!!

Post by OhioFisher Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Read up-No good here- Sad
http://www.buckeyelakebeacon.net/
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Unhappy Re: Buckeye Lake Sold!!!!

Post by saugeye1 Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:25 pm

thats a bunch of bull s$## WAY to go ODNR glad to see our millions of dollars in lis. fee is getting put to good work, i will defin not pay to fish the lake.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Seems this is the way it keeps going. Starting with Lake Snowden last year its always the excuse we need the money. I did drive by their today on my quest to find a riding mower at a decent price, and saw all those trailers there. So i called my buddy and asked what was going on, and he said hocking was doing some kind of study on appalachian living or something and that they'd be gone by april 1st.

Last edited by kmjschulz on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

maybe after this they can lower the fishin and hunting lis. fee. kmj talked to maint. guy at snowden he said the next time i'm their he will hook me up witha couple of parking permits, so hold off on buying one if u haven't already.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kmjschulz Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:05 pm

Thanks man, after you get me one maybe we can go slay em one day or something, still haven't been there yet this year
kmjschulz
kmjschulz
Outdoorsman 2
Outdoorsman 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:08 pm

suageye that was my first thought too, but how can they sell the notion that they were hard up for money if they turn around and decrease license revenue??? It'd be nice though....
So now the environment has to suffer because they want to turn buckeye lake into the next lake havesu.... who the heck says... "woo hoo spring break! I'm going to central ohio."
P.S. Nice "logo"
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

its a shame the state already put in a new concrete boat ramp and has been dredgeing the lake the last couple of years only to sell it. maybe the shoud have saved some of that money. new boat ramp was just finished not to long ago.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down