Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for an iron cast a t a nice price by the way here my new tent

5 posters

Go down

Outdoors looking for an iron cast a t a nice price by the way here my new tent

Post by tekel Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:42 am

Hey can you told me a nice place to camp I've bought a new tent a camouflage Hexagon one http://www.swisslink.com/products/product.php?id=1053&sid=3 and am waiting impatiently for summer, I would like to ask you where I could find an iron cast at a better price.
Thanks in advance.
tekel
tekel

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: looking for an iron cast a t a nice price by the way here my new tent

Post by saugeye1 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:45 am

good luck on finding cheap cast iron, as for places to camp don't know where your from or how far u are willing to drive but old mans cave and lake hope have beautiful camp sites with fishin at both places
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: looking for an iron cast a t a nice price by the way here my new tent

Post by OhioFisher Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:58 am

:welcome to the site:!
That's a really nice tent!

One of my favoirte campgrounds is Alum Creek,
As for the iron pan... I'd check e-bay Wink
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by bugeyedjig Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm

go to alum creek!!!!! nice sites to camp and the fishing for crappie is out of this world.
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Post by ratherbefishing Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Welcome to the site!
I'd have to say that if you're looking for a cast iron frying pan, a good one anyway, you want one that's already seasoned. Lodge Logic makes a good seasoned skillet, you can buy one new for between 15 and 70 dollars depending on size or if it's on sale or not. Try an estate sale, auction, or flea market in your area for the best price.
As far as camping, Alum creek is centrally located just north of Columbus and they have some nice camp sites there, plus a lot of supplies and services nearby.
I live in western Ohio and have camped all over. My favorite spots are the state parks, especially Indian Lake and Lake Loramie(beautiful). Hocking is another great place to try to make it to. Good camping all over the place down there.

For Lake Loramie, Take I-75 to the S.R.274 exit and go west, you can miss the lake, it's right off 274 and there are signs for camping.

Indian Lake is right off of 33, about an hour north of Dayton, and an hour NW of Columbus. The state park is right on 235 on the north side of the lake, you can't miss it.

Camping in Hocking is too numerous to mention.

These are all very accessible. Hope this helps!

ratherbe
ratherbefishing
ratherbefishing
Team
Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bugeyedjig Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:35 pm

nice tent. perfect for quick getaway
bugeyedjig
bugeyedjig
Outdoorsman 5
Outdoorsman 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down