Ohio Outdoors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heading to Buckeye sun morning .

3 posters

Go down

Outdoors Heading to Buckeye sun morning .

Post by rogue Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Well I talked to Saugeye 1 this morning to see if he wanted to meet my brother-in-law and myself at Buckeye it the morning and he said yea , so were going to give it a try . One of us will post our results tomorrow . If any " Ohio Outdoors " folks are out there tomorrow stop us and say Hey , we'll be real easy to pick out just look for three guys that looks like they just got off the short-bus . Rogue .

Last edited by rogue on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Outdoors Re: Heading to Buckeye sun morning .

Post by OhioFisher Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:47 pm

How did ya do?
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:17 am

It was unbelievable the eye's was on a suicide bite ! We ended up with almost 12 fish apiece with an average was 4.2 lbs , it was like we could do no wrong .

I wish that is what happen . Jim called me back saturday night to tell me he was just to sick to go so Tim and I went to Indian lake instead . Tim matched me fish for fish and I was rite on Par with zero fish caught for the day . The day was just fine with me though because I was wetting a line .

We tried 4 different spots and 2.5' - 8' depth with no bites . We talked to some other fisherman that had the same problem as us . We did talk to one set of guys that just showed up to a spot as we was leaving that said they did pretty good the day before on crappy and gills . Like I said though it was fun to just get out .

The ice was 5.5 to 7.5 all the places we were at , ( moundwood , turkeyfoot ) .

Rogue
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioFisher Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm

Hahaha at least ya gave ole tim hell for a while Wink

I'd like to come down this week, maybe another northerner can show ya how its done
OhioFisher
OhioFisher
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Ohiofisher , it sounded like I had a spoiled child with me and all I was hearing was ( I'm a bad guide , I bet other people are catching fish elsewhere , your lost aren't you , something was wrong with the minnows you brought , etc. ) you know it's the same thing you always tell me . HaHaHa !!! I'm just messing with ya . I'm glad to hear a northern will show me how to catch them , you must be bringing someone with you . HaHa! Rogue .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:08 am

glad to see u had fun, finally starting to kick this cold. i take it u did not hit the canals we was in last year.
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by rogue Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Saugeye : Yea that's where we started and we hit them docks , walls , out in the middle , round the corner , out at the mouth of that channal going out into the lake and we didn't get one bite . But it was still great to be out .
rogue
rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by saugeye1 Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:41 pm

was u fishing with little pannie baits or them monster swim baits again
saugeye1
saugeye1
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down